In an unprecedented market shift that no longer rewards growing test volumes, but instead requires laboratories to provide and enhance their value, G2 Intelligence presents a One-Day Workshop to lab executives and healthcare leaders. The "Becoming a Value-Driven Lab: Innovative Models and Winning Strategies" Workshop is the answer to the broad range of healthcare market reforms that are impacting the delivery and payment for diagnostic services and threatening the survival of many laboratories.
Laboratory CEOs, COOs, GMs, Lab Directors, Managers, and even Business Development, Sales, and Marketing Executives are encouraged to join our industry's leaders for this One-Day Workshop in Rosemont, IL.
Learning objectives include:
- The rise in ACOs
- A move away from fee-for-service
- A shift toward coordinated, integrated, evidence-based care that is reimbursed on value (rather than on volume)
Featured speakers include:
- Kathleen Murphy, CEO and Owner, Chi Solutions
- Scott Taillie, VP of Marketing & Business Development, Alere
- Joseph McConnell, Co-Founder and Chief Laboratory Officer, Health Diagnostic Laboratories
- Brad Bostic, Founder and CEO, hc1.com
- Hytham Al-Masri, Founder and CEO, Hematogenix Laboratory Services
- Chinu M. Jani, General Manager, Spectra Laboratories
Join G2 Intelligence and these industry leaders listed above on Thursday, April 10 at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare for an all-new interactive workshop featuring firsthand insights from laboratories who have survived (and thrived) amidst unprecedented market upheaval.